Monday, August 18, 2008

I want to be a good person ... but can I ?


I wonder am I really a talent towards business? Today a client went to our office claim that he had made a payment to our company. But as we do not have a record or any copy of the cheque so we request him , could he help us to trace the cheque cause the bank account belongs to him we could not ask the bank and trace the cheque for us. He say is not his responsible as this is our internal problem, I told him we understand and we are willing to pay for the admin fee chargeable by the bank. Yet he say he feel insulted by my words ? Frankly when did I insult him the 1st place. Out of anger , I told him , we didn’t requested much only the copy of the trace cheque by the bank and we are willing to make the admin fee and is good for both of us to see what is the cheque to , is it a cash or account payee cheque. And even is a cash cheque we will try to locate for him and will not or something , cause we only need to show to our account department only.

And he say he is clear conscious and not afraid of us. He got evidences that show he paid , and now is we asking a favor not he.

WTF , do he understand the company didn’t get any paid mean he didn’t paid , so if he did paid what the hell he afraid of. And if he can show the evidences that he paid , WTF why he didnt just show us , and keep it in so hushy ? Beside I SAY I PAID FOR THE ADMIN FEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont understand the so call the art of business by these old bunch of freak.

I guess my hot temper is getting hotter and hotter these days.

Every time I told myself to be fair and nice, people just won’t give me the chance instead they step on top of my head.

I feel I like in the movie: 无间道 , like Andy lau say :" I want to be good person."

And end up , I just in between the evil and good that I not sure who am I now.

1 comment:

Pling said...

Relazz...no worries...some people just get very sensitive when it comes to payment, me too...so I can understand when one makes payment and the other party said they didn't receive.
However, the client should provide the cheque number etc and I think you can check with the bank since the cheque was made payable to your firm. I mean both side can check the whereabout of that cheque.
The client may think that you were implying that if he was concerned about the admin fee, your company can pay for him (indirectly saying that he was very particular about the admin fee) but if the client didn't mention this in the first place, I think is advisable not to say it. Since money is the issue now and it can be sensitive to bring up any other money-related issues unless the client brings it up first.
Hehe...that's what I think lah, from sitting on the fence.
Don't be bothered too much by this incident. :D