Thursday, November 20, 2008

When a person is down luck, even by walking, he can step into shit.

My father always say: When a person is down luck, even by walking, he can step into shit.
I guess today I really fall to the deepest hell pit.
Two weeks of hard work in project which I give up going to Taipei, today I got the nagging of my project is hard to understand, and the English is not good. I will fail if I submit like this and I better redo everything.
If I know I will fail my project until like this, I think I go Taipei and never submit to fail seem more worth it.
Anyway after all the ding dong, I had to rush as I parked my car outside with the risk of getting another lucky toto ( Car park fine ) for late return , I step up the classroom which I forgotten of the high step , I fall and got my left leg foot to sprain.
Lucky my classmates are really kind to help me out to let me see the care when I really need to with all the depression.
Really Thankful to my friend, she really helps me out by holding me to the carpark which located outside the school.

A carpark fee of $0.50 ( with risk of $6.00 - $20.00 fine ) + ERP of $2.00 + medical fee of $47.00 , I so hated myself to go to the class today to show him the project for final viewing, at least I submit directly, I know nothing , afterall I will only see my final result , which a just pass marks , that will be fine.

Now I have not do my another project which both fall the dateline on 24 Nov and 25 Nov 2008, I wonder what can I do now.

Guess that what I been telling my friend, I so hate myself to bring the shit to pour into ownself, by spending money to get the stress out of nothing.

Now I spend my time to update this blog to nag my pain of heart : I should have go Taipei for holiday instead of waste time.

No comments: