Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas time - SS's house ^^

Today is the 1st time celebrating Christmas at my friend’s SS new house! However as I got to wait for reen (if you reading it you know why hor 0_0 hee hee), plus a bit lost when searching for the roads (the place was so hard to find, but partly I also didn’t follow reen’s direction lah..Hahha), we were so late like at least 2 hr, for the party celebration. T_T

Photobucket
Too bad, I didn’t make it to help or take the photo of the begining of special dinner treat by SS T_T (only the leftover now) (picture above)

But the fun is still behind ^^

Photobucket
KK is so rock!!! – Picture above (Our group band)

Playing the Nintendo Wii boxing is really fun, however our highest peak of mood was during the game: Guitar Freak as we were performing together as a brand (Guitar and Drum) ^^

Although my home also got Nintendo Wii, it is really true that sometime the more the merrier, cause with friends, playing is more than just fun!! Now I so super want to buy the set which we had played, the guitar and drum. 0_o But I also know I always three minute type one ….. so temping now…. Hee hee…..

Photobucket
Here is the photo of my friend’s doggie: jingles (Taken by my friend SS) – Picture above

Although the doggie was super active and cute, every friend knows I afraid of doggie so couldn’t go near and play with it T_T. But no doubt it is really a cute dog, I love the part when SS open the house door for us to go out to his wife (ky) house which was very near by, to have 2nd round, which is the KTV singing.

The doggie just ran off without waiting my friend SS and he got to call and chase it. So cute.
(I think hor, SS, you must be not caring your dog enough to let it run away so fast lor, joking ^^)


Talking about the 2nd round at SS’s wife (KY)‘s parent house , the KTV room was super pro with all the KTV set and room décor. All including me feel like in the K-Box or Party world. The setting of the system was also like the K-box whereby you can just select from the system to get the songs you want to sing. I still remember when 10 years ago , where we 1st own a KTV singing machine , we need to play the big heavy LD laser disc and keep changing whenever we want to choose another song , now all you need is to press the button and a small machine to control… Sigh, technologies ran so fast and so do my age … (sad … sad ...)

Hopefully we can go to his house again to play..hahhahaha.. really fun lor.

No comments: