Saturday, January 10, 2009

Little friend in my food !!!!

Photobucket

I was having the soya bean curd on friday night ( 09.01.2009 ) and guess what !! A little small cockroach is inside my soya bean curd !! And I nearly put into my mouth while watching television !! gosh , so gross !!! Now I end up stomachache for 3 days until now still not okie while writing this blog post and went to bathroom for 2 to 3 times per day.
Lucky I watch my food when I eat else I be going to bathroom more than that!!
Next time I swear I wont buy from that bedok soya bean curb store again !!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pling said...

Oh my god!! That's the worse friend you can find in your food!!

Are you feeling okay now? I will suggest you to see a doctor if your diarrhea still running. Take care of your stomach, lunar new year coming and that's mean alot of yummys to eat!!