Saturday, March 14, 2009

Singapore IT show 2009

Such a long time ever since ,I have updated my blog... Been so busy working school projects while working , finally the project has finish successfully.

Anyway today my family had went to the IT show at suntec city , the IT show was so super crowed. Lucky my sister and I have come into the suntec early and park our car without traffic jam and waiting , cause from my experience , singaporean always sleep until 12 plus then will start coming in so I came in at around 10 plus...

I had brought a set of canon PowerShot E1 ( pink )+ Selphy CP770 at $399.00 SGD.

well , the price is consider okie as compared to outside. Frankly I didnt plan to buy anything at 1st in the IT show , I need a computer , but plan to buy it later end of the year.

Just that again , my bad habit kill me again ....wu wu wu... but still lah , I find the camera not bad and is AA batteries operated which I find somehow useful when I couldnt find any point to charge for my other camera ,EOS 400D during oversea trip or whatever.... I finding excuses now...hee hee...

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: