Thursday, March 26, 2009

Great Decor but not the service...

Wah, finally “again” the examination is over, phew, now only worry about the result, but frankly I wish for nothing more than just a pass. T_T

Well, that will be another 5 months to worry, but with all the relax mood now, I was really piss off by the incident at Jurong Point.

My dad went to KL for a project yesterday, so my mum and sister came to my office and go dinner together.

So with the newsletter of new extension of Jurong point, we decided to go there to have our dinner.

With lot of restaurants and shops, we finally settle our mind and came into the Japanese “station” (photo below), with all the nice décor with a feel of in Japan.

But the service in the restaurant, Ichiban Sushi, that was really suck.

We have to ask the waitress for our tea, well that is fine to me, cause it happened to some other place when it sort of busy.

But I got this waiter just put all our food in one tray and just put on our table and walked away without even asking or helping us to place the food to the person who is having it.

SHIT. The worst part was my order is the hot pot: Nabeyai Udon, although there is a wooden plate for us to take. But if I have to take and self-service all by my own, as well I go food-court.

Then in the end, as we have the promotion card, we will have one serve of the teriyaki ice-cream from the Kiro menu for free. My sister asked the waitress to serve the ice-cream , then the waitress say the ice-cream is out-of –stock ( where we already order in the beginning of the order ) and say we can exchange the normal ice-cream.
Then when my sister says fine, is okie.

The waitress really pisses me off by saying, one scope only “hor” in the attitude of saying since is free, we cannot ask for more. (From the beginning we never say how many scope we want).

After that I overheard another waitress told the waitress that there is stock for the teriyaki ice-cream, but she didn’t even bother when she looked at my sister who was just served with the “one” scope of ice-cream.

All my friends know that I not a person who hard to serve, but with this kind of service, it is really SUCK and that is the 1st and last time I’ll be going there to have the Japanese food.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pling said...

Is there a similar beanch at Heeren?? That's sucks!!! I didn't expect such a bad service from Japanese Restaurant, although I know most of the waiters and waitress are locally-employed. You should lodge a complain or ask for the manager, I will most probably do it. Times are bad and yet, these people still even think of upgrading their services...tsk, tsk...however, you may want to go to the Fish & Co. and Thai Express at the most upper level of Heeren, the staffs are very friendly and responsive, in fact, I had been to the Thai Express for 2-3 times because of such warmth service.