Saturday, April 4, 2009

JJ concert 2009 at Singapore Indoor stadium!

1st time ever , My friend and I went to a concert together and the best of all, I got the chance to go for free with a big thanks to her ( you know who you are ) whom got the free tickets and share with me ^^

Frankly, I was still thinking whether to buy the cheapest ticket just to “listen” to the concert since it will be expectedly far from the stage cause I sort of like JJ’s songs a lot.

I’ll always remember this great after-exam gift forever ToT (my exam just finish in time to relax)^^

Our early dinner at kallang Leisure park before the concert start, I keep asking and bother my friend should we buy the light stick…hahaha ( Picture below )

Photobucket

Well, at 1st, we were arranged to sit on the T36 batch which is the left side of the concert hall, but that day was really our super lucky day (1st timer luck? – 1st time watching concert together)

My friend's boss had the 1st row ticket and we were given the chance to sit at 1st row just in front of the stage. super lucky!!TOT

Here is the ticket as shown above.And how close we really is ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I was just sitting two to three seats away in the same row with Kit chan and JJ’s family ~0~ ( I even got the eye contact with Kit chan and we smile with each other , I so hoped to tell her , I love her music play : The Forbidden City which I attended years ago )

But hor only one bad thing was.....cannot shout like those fans behind me O__0

Because everyone beside me including my friend was abit ….. quiet T_T so I must also act act abit.

Don’t want to cause my friend to lose face mah, wait don’t bring me for concert again…hee hee..But if I didnt get the impression wrong , I do saw JJ point at me and give me a good thumb up , when i was singing along with him and clapping.*o*

But hor, I so hoped to shout like other fans ^o^

Especially when JJ choosing one of the fan to the stage and sit beside him when he play piano!! I so super want to stand up and say choose me!!

Wah!! I’ll be surely dragged down as a copse (too crazy and fainted) , hee hee....I guess guys who can write good lyrics and music can really be a big trap against me..hahaha^^

Anyway it was really an enjoyable and great concert.

And the best of all, there is a meet and greet session with JJ himself after concert...

but too bad , that day , something went wrong whereby there are only 10 passes and 16people , so I tried not to disturbed friend working , I told her to let them go in 1st and we later , but when the time we go in , JJ was surrounded with the stage employee , we were so closed with him just within 5 steps , if I had knew my friend’s boss will hoped her to take photo with JJ ,

I will put down my faces to say : PLEASE JJ , TAKE PHOTO WITH ME AND MY FRIEND !!! >0< hahaha..

Okie , I learned my lesson , next time must tried to get whatever it takes before lossing it..hahaha..

Here is the pass (been wanting to get one) ^^:

Photobucket

Here is the video of the concert ^^ ( All photo as usual are located right below of the blog - some are by my friend ^^) - I using the new camera canon PowerShot E1 ( 1st time using ), a lot of picture and video was too blur T_T , guess I should really learn well before using it , I should have bring my EOS400D and my dad's lumix for video instead , Wu wu wu....Wah!!!



No comments: