Sunday, April 26, 2009

Taipei trip 2009 : 5th day at taipei

5th day , finally I get to go to the Wu fen pu ( 五分埔 ) , I have been knowing the place for long yet never get the chance to go , as the TV introduce , a lot of fashion can be found here. I managed to get a lot of dress and some designer clothes in the range of $25 - $50 sing dollar each. The price is not as cheap as mention in some recommendation, but if you buy a lot, they do give offer, just that unless you a very good price-cutter..hahaha..

Photobucket

I happened to meet a very unhappy case, which I saw a neck scarf which really pretty , it was placed on a fake model , while I wanted to ask the price , a local girl was asking too , the sale-person quoted her $350 NT , but when I asked the sale – person she asked if I buying other thing , I answer no , she quoted me $500 NT and she said is the last piece , of cause my 1st impression was since I like it and I not buying any of her thing , I just spend the $500 NT , but the local girl whom was quoted $350 NT , quickly snatched by pulling the scarf from the model opposite way of me pulling it. I was a bit shocking at 1st , she shown me the black face and put the scarf at her arm and walked away. Lor !! So mad, later on , I found the same piece at $600 NT , I said okie , take it , my sister asked my if I really want the scarf or because I unhappy people snatch something away from me.

I think hard , I think I more likely to be unhappy tat people snatch thing from me , and I unhappy that I didn’t react fast to give that girl some power of my poison mouth , that why I got the madness of got money , u afraid can’t get meh type of feeling , not to show I am rich , but if people understand I think they will sort of understand bah.

Okie , I so mad. Cool down Cool down… now think of it, I still mad.

Eventually I found that Taipei girl do have different characters like Singapore girl , it happen at same place at Wu Fen pu , I was looking at the clothes , as the road was pretty tight , and I got my backpack , a couple saw me , then the guy start to make some stupid funny noise to make me aware I blocked their way, well of cause I noticed with that stupid noise , so I just moved aside ( one part is I finish looking ) , then his girlfriend say : Wah , you are so powerful !! in a pitching sound of you know cute cute sound.

I looked directly at them with super big round eye. Surely I can’t do that, and frankly that guy I looked at him , nothing but look so thin and just another Ah beng type only. Sigh, girls…… no wonder Singapore girls cannot fight against foreign “talent” girl.

No comments: