Friday, May 2, 2008

Grand Theft Auto VI adding to my game collection


Yeah!! my sister got me my super fav game : Grand Theft Auto VI , Cool!! I love the game , Amigo !!! The game is almost the same with their previous games , but still a game that hardly make me bored.

This time , GTA VI come out with 2 version in singapore , but too bad the special edition was totally sold out during the 1st day of release. The special edition come with the extra soundtrack and bag , i already pre-order yet i still cant get it !!

Anyway the overall game look-out:

If u have played Burn Out Paradise , u will find the road and driving style are someway similar to each other.Of cause GTA are still more fun if u like to hit or snatch car from people.

The cheat code is easy this time , dial the numbers for the 1st time and later , all u need is to select " CHEAT" at your handphone which was given in the game and u got the full weapon and health straightly with no more pushing the buttons over and over again.

However for those who want to get the game achievements ,don't save the game after using these cheats.

This time , there is no cheat code for money!!

I have to end up standing near the ATM and wait for people to withdraw so to kill them and rob their money,fast reaction are needed as some of them will run away once they withdraw!

I've also try to " hurt " them and wait the ambulance to come to see what will happen , the person i rob will identify me when get up !! they will point and say : that the person who rob me. haha..really real in someway this time.

Of cause there are ways in the internet where tell you how to rob the ATM , but somehow it wont work for me as most of the time i be running away from police.

However this time abit loss out which can be the good and the bad , is that Niko ( the main charater ) , does not easy to get tired or to become fat or thin like the previous PS 2 Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas. But Niko will get drunk after going to bar . I guess this part is making it less real.

When coming to shooting , the most disappointed part is that SOMETIME ( if u are really unlucky which i do ), one shot at the head wont kill the person? I saying of using a sniper gun , i wont say I'll want to see the head being burst out or something but at least should be as a dead point that kill instantly. On this part, it turn out to loss out again from the previous GTA. ( I missed the days, seeing the head being burst off, opps 0_0 )

The code :

1. Weapon : 486-555-0100
2. Full heath : 482-555-0100
3. Full Armour : 362-555-0100
3. Lower wanted level : 267-555-0100
4. Raise wanted Level : 267-555-0150 ( Rise a star )

There are more cheat codes but i guess players will just sure know where to get..^^

For more can go to :

http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV?RSSwhen2008-04-29_235900&RSSid=868939

No comments: