Sunday, June 29, 2008

Singapore Toy and comic convention 2008


After knowing the news of this convention, I been long waiting and finally get to go to the convention on the 28 June 2008 Saturday afternoon after my class , I found a bit disappointing as it appear to be not as much as what I looking forward. And the human flows are just too packed to ask anything or look nearer to the toys! However the toys are still buyable at the store even the convention was not held which made this convention a bit of not much surprise to be found.
Well, of cause to compare the overseas animation conventions will be still a long way to go, but I somehow still feel that as least this time, the organisers are now aware the fun of cos-play and putting in more towards the program , and by looking some teenagers wearing gothic and Lolita , is really fun. I still remember few years ago before these trends went in to Singapore, I was already very sort of crazy towards these collections of gothic and Lolita clothing and dressing, I always got some cold eye or people see me as a weirdo. Not to mention these clothing are also hard to get in Singapore.
Hope these trends will maintain as I really love the gothic and Lolita dress, they are just so pretty!!!
I have taken some photo and put it below my blog, take a look by clicking play or all photos to select it.
Too bad i wasn’t able to attend the Sunday convention, as Sunday they are holding animation cos-play competition which is my fav.

No comments: