Friday, September 19, 2008

Dont expected guys to help you if u are not pretty....

Today is so super Sian…

After office hour, I spend my time to wash the car so clean and nice before going to school.

I guess I was tired; it was Friday evening especially after the entire ting dong jobs and stress.

I make a huge wrong turn and cause myself to hit towards the high kerb and cause the whole entire right front wheel to burst.

At 1st,I didnt notice it was the wheel which burst, with that huge band sound, the 1st thing I tot was that I crushed my car front , so I stop at the roadside to check until I saw the brust wheel which was also a bit lucky cause at least the wheel was able to support itself until the car was stopped before it went totally unmovable ,rather than in the middle of cross-road and the accident was at the dead point which car from other side might not be able to see and came crashing with high speed if didn’t notice my car.

Anyway I made a call to my dad, yet he handphone is totally unreachable, so I call my uncle to help, he came but found that the things in my car cannot be used to change the wheels, so no choice, I call the emergency hotline to ask the technician to change the wheel, but he say he need 45 min to 1hr to come over.
In the end no choice, I sit and wait for the technician to come after my uncle have left, the worst part was not the waiting time, is that lucky I was not in the car, I sit outside looking at the direction which the car will be coming and where I placed the triangle sign (which my uncle gave me), and all the driver should know that it means that accident or breakdown car ahead..
Without helping hand and the sky is turning dark, I feel is fine, but the worst thing is that these driver seem not to understand the meaning of triangle sign (or I put too far from my car which is about 15 footsteps away), they just avoided the triangle sign yet drive so fast back to the lane towards my car and nearly hit my car, and I was sitting at the back of the car looking these cars “ RUSHING” towards me. Not to mention , they drive in high speed like at least 80km/h.

(The photo was taken from the position where I am sitting at my car boot , and where it shown the trangle sign which i placed it at the beginning , later I realised these driver CAN'T see , so I placed it in the middle of the road which no helped either )

Of cause, they avoided with nearly hit me and the car if not I won’t be able to write my blog.

And worst part was not only one car , well my mum told me cause I was not pretty enough and I didn’t wear too sexy that day, yes I guess is true , cause no one ( and mostly is guys “which” I looked at them ) seem to offer to help only looked. Oh , one guy did stop , but he didn’t stop to offer help but to ask me for directions , shit , like I still got the mood to tell him , but I still did in the end and he just drive off without asking either, guess I too kind hearted.

The guys might said cause I didn’t asked, but I did wave at the cars ( also because I need to tell them I am here , please don’t hit my poor car in case they are blind enough not to see my car which is red color and double signal is on ), yet still they just looked and nearly hit lor.

In the end, lucky my uncle turned back with one small round orange machine that can lift the car up and changed the replacement wheel before the technician came which I think he take more than what he told me. (I think he is lost)
I have to use my handphone light to let them see the wheel while changing as the place is really dark and frankly speaking, the location is only forest on my left and road.

In the meantime , also to run to the triangle sign to wave at the cars again in case is too dark and the driver can't see that we are changing wheel in middle of road....

I still went to school (which is very late) driving the car with the replacement wheel cause I didn’t want to miss any class.
But one thing I learn from the car accident, girls who are not pretty enough in Singapore can learn to be independent easily.

At least I know I just need to call the technician or someone familiar whenever the car breakdown , guys in Singapore , if you are not pretty enough don’t expect they will came down automatic from their car to help you , they don’t come “ RUSHING” to you and nearly hit you is good enough.

Oh, one thing, also to prepare a touchlight in the car as it really come in handy, as for the triangle sign , I realised it won't worked for SOME singaporean driver cause they are just
TOO BLIND OR STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING.
so don't ever think that putting the triangle sign and sit in the car with air-con to wait for help is the correct way , cause you never know the bigger accident is just behind you.

Is always wise to go out of your car to watch the coming traffic , and react/respond whenever you see something wrong from them

But still , I like to thanks Uncle How and Uncle Ong for the help during the incident. Thank you!! ^^

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Hey the car cant be driven already after u stopped? U were still driving b4 u saw ur Tyre...Cos seem like ur v near a bus stop if u still can reverse back n park into the curve is safer then be stuck at the lane... The em svc technicians no torch lights?? WHAT IS EMERGENCY SERVICE WHEN THEY R NOT FULLY EQUIPPED!! They shld be expected to be 24hrs on the run Y NO TORCH LIGHT?!?! Huimin, call to complain!! Hahhaha

Rosciel said...

Lol , I didn't dare to move the car after I stopped the car cause the wheel went totally flat , and the metal plate of the wheel is like already abit out so i afraid if move the plate will come out and made it worest.

Anyway the technician didnt come in the end lah , i cancel halfway cause my uncle turned back with another guy and help me to change when he got the small round orange machine to lift the car up.

Cant blame the technician , cause he asked me the road name , I also blur blur couldnt tell , then he asked me any building , worest , is only forest so i could only tell him that a road leading towards AYE...

So no choice , he say he will looked for me , then my uncle came 1st so my uncle helped me change instead lor.

Yup next time should bring the touchlight ,really need to lor.