Monday, October 13, 2008

周杰伦 : 稻香

One of the song from Jay chow latest album, I really fall in love with this song when the 1st time I listen to it. After watching the MTV, it really bring the tears, I still remember there was one time a really bad experience working as part-time during my 1st job, I was suddenly being ask to leave without reason. Although the supervisor called to apologies saying was the top management problem but the feeling was not that good when packing out so suddenly and everyone is looking.. After that I find any jobs without asking the salary payment to work in just to keep myself on salaries. That was the darkest period I ever have…. I remember my mum just like the song, she told me, if the dream can’t be found, just change it, just like riding a boat, don’t have to fight the wind that against you just to get to that goal, but to look for other ways and turn around to reach the goal.

And the song also truly fall inside the memories I have during my childhood, where my family was very poor, staying in one room flat, yet so contented with the simplest thing.

Where I used to ride the old bicycle with my little sister sitting behind me, waiting my dad at the HDB void deck, when we saw him come back, we will wave at him and he will smile at us, and wave back.

When I was like a little boy, catching insects and playing with marbles.

Now, our family always run around and busy working to earn more money , with lots of things where people look at it , will tell me how luck I was. Not knowing that our family works so hard and with all the stresses and threats we need to face. And I know that the smile of my parent wasn’t as much as they used to be.

While myself hardly stay at home to eat with family now, as I was busy working at daytime and study at nighttime….and I always get stress or easily hot temper due to lots of things I need to think and solve and the fear of losing and left behind yet always being told I still not hardworking enough or success like other people.

My dream was eventually much simple than anyone , is to live a simple and freedom life somewhere in rural area where the natural scene can be so beautiful, just like the MTV has shown, I know if I told everyone I know about this, they will laugh...

But I guess the problem is I know that in Singapore the dream will never come true, cause there is no place to return where we can used to be satisfy with the most simple thing, with all living cost started to increase without waiting. And there is no place like the MTV where we can really live in……

Anyway is really a great song with inspiration and I hope my friends who are listening to this song now will find their inspiration and the peace whenever they are stress or sad, enjoy.

Lyric / music : 周杰伦 song : 稻香

对这个世界如果你有太多的抱怨
To this world, if you have too much complain
跌倒了就不敢继续往前走
Falling down and dare not to continue to move on
为什么人要这么的脆弱 堕落
Why human have to be so fragile and deprave
请你打开电视看看
Please switch on the TV and look
多少人为生命在努力勇敢的走下去
How many people are fighting for their life with courage and braveries
我们是不是该知足
Shouldn’t we be contented
珍惜一切 就算没有拥有
And cherish everything even without owning it
还记得你说家是唯一的城堡
Do you still remember that you say home is your only castle
随着稻香河流继续奔跑
Follow the fragrant of paddy field and river, continuing running

微微笑 小时候的梦我知道
with simile , I understand the dream during childhood
不要哭让萤火虫带着你逃跑
don’t cry, let the firefly lead you to escape
乡间的歌谣永远的依靠
let the hometown ballad forever be your shoulder
回家吧 回到最初的美好
lets go home, go back to the beginning of goodness
不要这么容易就想放弃 就像我说的
don’t give out so easily, just like I say
追不到的梦想 换个梦不就得了
cant chase the dream , just change it
为自己的人生鲜艳上色
For yourself , paint the life with color of brightness
先把爱涂上喜欢的颜色
Paint love with a favorite colour
笑一个吧 功成名就不是目的
Give a smile , success and frame isn’t the goal
让自己快乐快乐这才叫做意义
To allow happiness is then the meaning
童年的纸飞机 现在终于飞回我手里
The childhood paper aeroplane has finally fly back to my hand
所谓的那快乐 赤脚在田里追蜻蜓追到累了
The meaning of happiness is to run with bare foot at the field chasing the dragonfly until tired.
偷摘水果被蜜蜂给叮到怕了 谁在偷笑呢
Secretly pick the fruits and got stuck by bee until so frighten , who is secretly smiling
我靠着稻草人吹着风唱着歌睡着了
I lean on the scarecrow singing and fallen asleep with the blow of wind
哦 哦 午后吉它在虫鸣中更清脆
Afternoon guitar is so clear with the insect sound
哦 哦 阳光洒在路上就不怕心碎
The sun has shine the road with no more fear of broken heart
珍惜一切 就算没有拥有
cherish everything even without owning it
还记得你说家是唯一的城堡
Do you still remember that you say home is your only castle
随着稻香河流继续奔跑
Follow the fragrant of paddy field and river, continuing running

No comments: