Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another car problem!! 3rd time in the row for the month!!!

So super sian!!!! Today another car problem!!! 3rd time in the row for this month!! I was about to leave office for hoping an early time-off in order to have dinner with my mum and sister , when i start my car , the car suddenly couldn’t move!!! All i can see is the light on when plug in the key and off when trying to turn on the engine!!

Suck!! I have to call the Peugeot technical department "again" ( pls refer to previous post on Don’t expect guys to help u if u are not pretty ~ mood diary)

Then I end up waited for almost half an hour in my office , which is sort of lucky cause if I end up waiting at the middle of the road again , I be sure super pissed off !! In the office, at least I can listen to my songs and working for other things , and not wasting time to wait.

Anyway the technician came and told me that the car need to change the battery.

However my question is this car was send in for service not long ago , how come the battery wasn’t checked in the beginning?
I asked them what happened if the car stopped half way in the expressway , they told me it won’t but frankly this car did happen to dead-off suddenly in the mid way before.
They told me to send in for service and frankly this car is more than once being send in for service and the problem still coming...
Not that I complain with the brand of the car, but I guess sometime your “eight character” must really meet the luck and the fate with the car you are choosing. Maybe I not in the luck with this car...sigh.....

No comments: