Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Getting tired...........

I getting tired…….with the life of stress, uncertainly and insecure.

Everytime people will think me as lucky girl. I still remember my previous company, an idot scold me in front of crowd , with lots of bad things yet somehow people think and feel sorry for him cause he been telling people how poor and how life was unfair to him while I can feel people think I just too straight and not understanding.

They won’t know … sometime by putting a smile on the face didn’t mean that you are really happy, and crying don’t have to be in front of people.

A lot of time, I cried but not in the front and every time I fall down, I have to climb up myself and look straight to the route I take and not to show my weakness…because I know that is what I have choosed or did I?

Sometime , when i in between the role of bad and good , I start to confused...

how much wound, can I still take…………

1 comment:

Pling said...

Be strong, whatever you have been through, it will benefit you in future.

When fall down, pick yourself up, this is how we learn, grow and be strong, independent.