Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Heaven to hell again..............

I should be happy today because I just got my exam result which I been worried so much for months and it turned out to be better than I think.

However I suddenly at the heaven to hell again....

My dad just donates to some unknown charities called shoulin or something (not registered as charities) of $1888.00 for their stupid so called yearly event.

This was not the 1st time, not saying yearly event but more like monthly event because recent September, he just donates to them, which they claimed was for yearly event. I don’t understand one year so many yearly event, as well call monthly event and we don’t even know them. So why keep asking for donation from us?

And the most clever part is that they send an old man to collect the donation. Isnt this more like tried to grain the pity and also like let people dont have the chance to reject.

Some of them are even worest, they called in using different name just to get reach of my dad. Telling lies of their name , is this a real charities should do?

Not that I am stingy or something, but simply called and asked for thousand or even more everytime for their stupid event. If no money, don’t do event lah, is not like donate because of poor people who really needed it or whatever.

Yet my dad is so super generous just to “donate” when they called.

I can't said anything , only that I getting tired of these shits..

No comments: