Monday, October 27, 2008

Vigo Star Criuse Trip - Penang and Phuket Day 2

Finally we reach Penang on the Monday noon time (27.10.2008), the cruise didn’t departure at the dock, it let us have a small boat (should be the safely boat).

Inside the small boat , so hot inside It was a super hot weather that day.

We have two shopping mall to go in the package, which are the Queensbay Mall and the Prangin Mall.


Frankly, I feel that shopping centre (Queensbay Mall) was much more worth to go than the Prangin Mall, unless you prefer shopping areas like the Malaysia Holiday Plaza or Thailand Siam square (much smaller version)
Queensbay Mall (above)
Queensbay Mall is much more new and has better fashion designer shops compared to Prangin Mall, and if you prefer to have better eating place or more choice, then this will be the one as Prangin Mall, doesn’t have much food to eat only a few coffeshop or café.

However I still got bad experience in the Queensbay Mall as I brought a few set of DVD, which they charged me 6 pc of DVD price per set of sing dollar of $30 plus for each set (the box didn’t indicate the number of disc), and told me that it is original (sticker was put on it which they claimed that it is license).
Lucky I was not checked at the arrival hall when I went back Singapore, when I opened the cases (supernatural season 1 to 2); there was only 2 DVD, and the quality suck (is totally those download version and some parts even spoil)!!
Lucky I didn’t purchase the other few sets such as the CSI, which I planned too.

I planned to use my credit card to purchase the rest cause I didn’t bring enough money, but the card didn’t go though..
(I hope nothing happen cause they even take my IC number claiming that if credit card payment must take down IC number which I forgot to take back)

Else I’ll be cheated more money (approx around $400 plus if I brought the CSI )which I already spend SGD$130 plus on lousy quality, I think I buy pirated even better than it.

So I guess this is a lesson, what you spend is what you get bah… (

Shit, I got to save money to buy the good version when season 4 end)

So if you all going there, take note the top levels DVD shop (it sells a lot of drama DVD and some DVD players and audio parts) checks before you buy or better don’t buy, not worth it.

Anyway as we only have 1 and half hour for the Queensbay which is totally not enough for my lunch (my parents and I got separate way, and they had a great lunch of steamboat!! So envy, should have go with them and I won’t be cheated)
Penang Laksa

I had my lunch at the Prangin Mall which I spend less than half hour to walked cause the things there are almost the same, I had the chance to eat their famous Penang laksa which located at upper level corner coffeshop (picture on top)

No comments: