Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Vigo Star Criuse Trip - Penang and Phuket Day 3

Tuesday (28.10.2008) this time the ship docked at Phuket and let us went down directly from the boat, we had a 1 hour bus trip to our Phuket Island trip. When we reach the Sarasin Bridge, we took another 2 hour on boat ride to have scenery view the Famous Phang Nga Bay.
We got the chance to have the small floating rubber boat ride , two person per boat , my sister and I shared one , where my sister told me , we should go different ride , our boat was much slower than others ( I guess u all know why ..hahahahaha)

We take turns to use the wooden panel and row around , really fun and relex^^

Anyway I also got the chance to row the boat by myself with dad. I ended up turning it in circle caused I don’t know how to control it. The most fun part is that after I had return the rubber boat , i jump to the water and get to swim there, the water is really salty but fun and feel relex and .

My trip was with a group of china people. They are okie and friendly but only when one aunty happen to catch a crab (I not sure what is it’s real name but I know is a protected species) I told her to let go cause it is an extinct species, she totally hacked care and say she want to bring back and cook, this really made me mad, although my dad told me not to create trouble, but I said if everyone don’t care, the world will have more extinct species and they should be protected just like our pet. Although the tour guide told her this cannot be bring back to Singapore, the poor little crab was no longer to be seem , I feel they have hide it cause I tried to put it back but they keep it out of my sight which I couldn’t find it. I really hoped they do have the heart to put it back to natural and not inside their tummy.

No comments: