Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to all my friends and anyone who reading my blog now ^^
Another year soon will be gone and I’ll be one more year older. T_T
Today early in the morning, I was so tiredly wake up by my mum telling me that my sister wanna have a Christmas dinner today , so I tried to call the M hotel for booking which they told me is fully booked.
And the news just reported worst economic recession is coming……
Anyway so my mum will be cooking steamboat today, whereby I just have it yesterday 23Dec 2008, with my two good friends, hahaha... this year my Christmas is going to be steamboat buffet meal all the way…and later Chinese New year, again another expected steamboat.
And now all my clothes are tighter …wu wu wu T_T
hopefully my clothes which I brought early for Chinese New year still can be wear during the time come..hahaha

Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

P.S : The photos are taken at bugis during shopping for christmas gifts ^^

No comments: