Wednesday, December 17, 2008

PS 3 : Final Fantasy XIII Versus !!! I love my prince!!!

WAH!!! Finally Square Enix have released a longer trailer of Final Fantasy XIII Versus for playstation 3!! The game are still in the process of production, from my studies during my project, according to some articles, this game was produced by the Square Enix’s crystal tool technologies which exclusively under them.

After watching at the trailer which I already had in a much shorter version, I just can’t wait to experience this new game: Final Fantasy XIII, Gosh!!! Still have to wait end of next year or even later time which Square Enix still did not confirmed the released date. ( I guess I wont mind waiting as long they produced a prefect game system)

Heehee , Yuppie.. I love my new handsome prince ^^ Like I told my sister , even he look sleepy , also so handsome... ^^

No comments: