Sunday, December 14, 2008

Photo Taking in Orchard + My Regret

Yuppie , finally I was able to take my camera for photo shooting. As mentioned in my previous post , my parent will be overseas until Monday. My sister and I have the whole Sunday to go shopping at Orchard. We spend almost whole day shopping and taking photos of the Christmas decor. (All photos are located below of the blog).
But too bad, I guess with all the reports of economic recession and stress, the seasonal happiness doesn’t seem much in the orchard as it use to be. The décor was also not really as nice as few years ago too.
Anyway I happen to saw a mirror which was really beautiful with the chandelier picture on top selling at offer price of $45 only. And the mirror is branded!! I was thinking and thinking whether to buy. After thinking of nowhere to put, I decided not to buy to waste more money.
After a few days, I finally know where to put. The offer was already over ( I asked the salesman , they mentioned the sale ended at 16 dec 2008 after that all item will be clear. )
Gosh. I am so regret now. Should have buy the mirror, it was really worth it with that price. Now I still have to look for another mirror with either too expensive or not as nice as that one I saw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures & that Christmas décor too.