Sunday, January 11, 2009

Flower Farm @ Singapore

Photobucket

Today, not sure why my dad so happy mood or maybe boring, he brought us to the flower farm located around the Mandai area.

The worst was I tot I going shopping later on and the flower farm will not take too long so I was wearing pretty warm and thick coat dress. (Windy day that day). T_T

Gosh that day I was so dehydrated and tired. But still lah , a place which I never go before bring in the new experience and wonders.

I guess who will know this is singapore from the photo itself..hee hee

The photo on top was one of my favorite photo , where I got the bee and sunflower captured in a very nice position. ( All photos are just located below )

5 comments:

Pling said...

wow, the flowers were so beautiful, especially my one and only sunflower, blooming brightly. ^^ One of your pictures showing this small orange flowers which I found it very sweet but unfortunately, I don't know the name. =.=III
Last, happy chinese new year to you~~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosciel said...

To all ^^,

the place is near mandai orchard farm , where there is a lot of flower farm around there , that time is near chinese new year , that is one main reason where lots of flower can be seem , as for sunflower location , i couldnt really point out the location as i(actually is my family ) just happen to drive in a small road along the way and saw it.

Just know from my dad , the place is where the government will intend to remove it due to MRT station. So i guess is near the orchard farm. Hope all who will like to go there, get there soon before it gone. Sad to hear that.

Regards
Rosciel

Rosciel said...

Have remove some comments due to expose of personal mail ,sorry.T_T