Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Soul is gone now...........

I cry today!!! Not because of my love run away!! But my money just run away from me!!! In my previous blog , where I told you all about the car accident in just 2 time less than a week , so I think should invest in some 4D , so I buy Wednesday , Saturday and Sunday last week.
And you know what I just forgot to buy today and shit! it open 1st prize !!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost over 4000 plus where I can use to pay off my credit card bill and able to give my parent a big hao bao and no need to keep seeing my bank that left only one month to survive !!!! Can you get my feeling of suddenly the money just ran away from you?!
I cried more than my love run away, WhY !!! GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess this song is so my mood now , I swear who talk or ask me about the 1st prize and tell me I must win a lot , I kill him/her !!!!!! WAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I now so piss off !!! Can anyone tell me what to do before I make trouble if someone piss me off when I was at street where now a lot of people rush for new year and keep pushing around! When my mood is already like lost soul.

No comments: