Monday, January 19, 2009

Lucky girl...am I......

Today I got a small fight with my dad again; he went and donated to some stupid “charity” for their event again. He said this was his money and he like to use it as he like. I warned him about the economic crises and we should keep some in reserve cause we never know what is the crises we going to face.

Then he keep nagging if we all think that way, the charity wouldn’t be working, for god sake, I told him that the money was used for their event and they are not the real charity.

Then he keep nagging nowadays children are spoil lah, parent should not keep money to their children (thanks to the recent drama of reunion dinner at channel 8).

Frankly I think my dad got a problem of understanding, I can only see the debts I going to pay and hold , and not assets or whatever fortune he thinks I or my sister will get and how lucky we are.

I didnt asked much or anything from him , but hope that at least he keep some money for himself and mum when they got old , in case anything happen to me and I couldnt be there for them. In the world who know what happen to you next.

Okie okie... my friend will be nagging me of thinking too much again. I think I getting serious paranoid ....

No comments: