Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year Day 3

Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends and blog readers!!

Gosh great meal everyday are making me go side-way in speed.

My cousin’s treat at Suntec Japanese buffet on Wednesday (28 Jan 2009) (day 3 of New Year).

Frankly I should go to class (projects and test are in head shave) that day, however I choose to skip my class for the buffet!!! hahaha…

Well, no lah, not every day my little cousin and I can meet, can we? Everyone was so busy during normal days. So I feel sometime I really should go out more often with my family and friends instead of kept busy own things and soon realized the time I remember , everyone starting to leave or losing contact… sigh…

I know when I go back to class, the lecturer sure said something nasty but I feel I didn’t regret to choose to go that day, not only the food but the happiness of reunion whereby it won’t happen in the normal day whereby everyone started their busy life again.

Photobucket

My Cousin's treat of Japanese Buffet at Suntec..

Photobucket

This is the limited edition ice-cream whereby they only serve in limited time - Well, I dont really like the taste of the ice-cream ( I am a chocolate lover ) but I kept the bottle cause is so cute..hee hee..

No comments: