Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese New Year day 4

Here come another buffet 0_O

Hahahaha… this time is our family treat towards my cousin family.. Yesterday my cousin (Chinese new year day 3 ) just gave us a treat of buffet. My family is treating the M hotel buffet (western food) today too..hahahaha
Both my cousins and us was so full packed with the buffet for the continuous of two days. And I really really getting rounder and rounder T_T

It was my little precious sister’s birthday that day and we bought an Angie choice cookie favor cake and celebrate for her. The cake was the last serves after the buffet , and everyone was so fully packed by the buffet until everyone so begging for a smaller slice of cake.

But the cake was really tasty and you wont beleived it, everyone actually finished the cake..hahaha

I really like the cake ( 1st time brought the cake ) , I think I will buy the cake again for next time when I got more room to enjoy it..hee hee

Photobucket

My main order : Nice meal but not towards my dress ( they seem tighter now . opps )

Photobucket

My siste's birthday cake : really nice woh.

No comments: