Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chinese New Year Day 6

Home party at my house ^^

As usual every year, my house will have buffet and black jack gamble.hee hee..But this year a lot of my friend couldn't attend due to work and busy schedule… sigh , too bad.

But still the worst part was I lose my money during the gamble .. wu wu wu…. At first, I keep winning later all the bets began to flow towards my parent’s pocket whereby they kept getting double during the last few bet…noooooo..... why!?

Recently all my money seem to come and disappear again.... need to go pray pray... mmmm....or I didn’t wear red enough that day.

I wonder will this year be the last year in this house or I still need to wait neh? Keep thinking….. Oh, what I waiting... That is a secret.

Photobucket

My fruit decor inspired by my favorite animation : kuroshitsuji - Too bad no time for the flower and ribbon decor(picture above)


Photobucket

Buffet^^(picture above)

No comments: