Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year Day 7

Day 7 of Chinese New Year = Everyone’s birthday as according to chinese 's traditional

Happy Birthday to everyone ^^

Today , I think my dad was inspired by my uncle’s wife whom shown him the big lobster they brought and cooked in Austria. My dad brought us to the East Coast Park long beach restaurant to have big lobster meal. He order a 1.6 kg lobster for us , but when the person put the lobster in front of me and my sister , we were , well ,abit hard to take in cause the lobster was slice into pieces yet it is or seem to be still alive.

I took a photo of it , with guilty and really hard to take in of eating it.

Later my dad asked them to take away from my sister and I , he took a long time to made both of us to eat the lobster.

The girl who served us tell us not to worry is just the nerve of the lobster that made it moved.

Well I understand the kindness of the lady and believed that most of the people will love the decor.(Frankly a nice decor if it didnt move )

Although the food was really super nice , the last serving of lobster noodle was great too, but I guess not to know the other side of it will made us feel better bah..

Surely some might say that I dont know how to enjoy lah or maybe so lucky to enjoy yet still dont cherish it

But still I preferred to eat those which are dead rather than eat it alive.mmm....

Photobucket

The lobster : it is still moving..O_o(picture above)


Photobucket

Great seafood meal , but I asked my dad : no meat? he say seafood only. I sort of meat lover instead, all my friends know why T_T and my face is getting inches (picture above)

No comments: