Friday, February 13, 2009

Lacrimosa.. face with tears

Today, I really down mood. Guess is the incident yesterday during handling with the law case issue of manpower. I guess my mood swing kills me one more time of losing control and speak too much in front of the lawyer now causing myself with million ants heading to myself.

I been thinking to be a good guy to help any people which I used to tell myself to be more understanding cause I once was bully before during working but the situation where I standing and the people I have seem now doesn’t allow me to do so , now being a bad guy yet not as bad as other and end up got bitten and like an injury fighter whom again being scolded of I got what I deserve lah and all.

Sometime I feel so much to hope to go somewhere with a more peaceful place to let myself away from all people and live it simple? But my devil pride yet force me to face it with the hate of losing to those should not deserve the fruits or the justice.. however where the justice is ? It belongs to the clever one. I always remember my lecture say, Law don’t help stupid people. And guess I’m the stupid one afterall that looking for justice yet it always turn you down.

When I pray for god, god didn’t answer me. When I prepare to sell my soul to the devil, it doesn’t seem too interested. End up; I just can’t get any answer from what my life should be. But still I keep myself praying to hope to get the final peace in day of my death.

the song . Lacrimosa , which mean in Latin (拉丁文)意指淚流滿面 , face with tears.... when can I be as peaceful as it seem in the MTV now.

No comments: