Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine Day ^^

Happy Valentine day to all my friends no matters to whether you are single or married or whatever.^^ hee hee

Photobucket

Photobucket
My 1st Valentine day cake by my mum and sister.

Not much thing happen cause all my daytime is sleeping and sleeping..hahahaha..

But the most funny part eventually happen during bugis, after lunch, my sister pointed a SGD$15.00 flower to me, and asks me if I want it ….After reading the very recent newspaper of the teenage girl (underage)and boy got caught by police cause they made a “car-shake” in the HDB, the car inside have a bunch of flowers which believed is for valentine day.

I tell my sister , “ Huh ! I only worth $15.00 for the night.” Then I hugged my sister like always did..heehee... the poor aunty beside us saw us and quickly walked away.

Then later on after a nice sleep until around 6.30pm , and the early dinner, we decided to go to the orchard to have a night shopping, eventually my main purpose was to bring my coach bag to the store to ask whether the leather of the bag which I accidently (frankly I also don’t know why) got some stain to it, to have any way to clean it.

Then when I was shopping and walking around the guess shop heading towards Kinokuniya, a guy (like 40s plus) who was holding a china girl (her vocal tune), the girl suddenly pointed at my bag saying: “I want this bag.” The guy responds? He quickly walks away

Some people who are single or just become single, they might choose to stay at home cause seeing the couple holding each other and kissing or flowers, made them sad or maybe uneasy. But for me , watching different couples’ reaction and how funny some really can be , sometime just like people always say to create joy out of bitterness. Hee hee…. ( oh don’t get me wrong , my bitterness was not due to single but my recent job created it . )

No comments: