Thursday, April 23, 2009

Taipei trip 2009 : 2nd day at taipei

Next day, the 2nd day, we had our breakfast at Dante café and 1st thing to do, head straight to Xing meng ding….Animate!!! Hee hee… I told my sister , animate products always limited stock , so it will be safer to head straight to animate 1st and see anything we want and grab it in hand 1st ..^^

At the 1st day, at animate, I got a record of sending $8400 NT plus (SGD$400 plus) in one shot, gosh!! O_O

My sister kept nagging at me, when I asked her how much is $8400 NT in sing dollar, she looked at me and said $400 plus!! And when my mum called and asked us if we met the dust tornado which reported in the news, my sister said she did saw one in the Animate... o_0III

But hor , if you understand the feeling of just like a cage animal which being cage for long, and finally get out and see a lot of small food around mah…hee hee of cause will be keep buying here and there are so many little things / toys which is so cute to let go.

Photobucket

And here is all my rewards at Animate ^^

So with all the stress release (after all the craziness in Animate), my sister and I had a steamboat around the area, it is ma-lai steamboat, wah, really ma –lai lor, so spicy. Athough the food is not that suit towards my taste, but their dessert is great, meji and Hagen daze ice-cream, free flow of coke and different drinks. But if anyone wants to go, a warning towards it, they only limited 2 hour of eating time, so if you like to spend your whole day there eating ice-cream that is impossible. But still it is a worth to try , at least I feel is much better and cleaner in presenting of their foods than some of the Singapore buffet.

So after xing meng ding, I was really tired T_T, so my sister and I took a taxi back to hotel to put back all our things , when the hotel management saw the package we talk , I looked at her and back to our package , I asked her do you want to put us to top floor ( got elevator ) instead as basement is staircase only. So she responded that next day will have a room, and that when the 1st time again , change room in the mid-stay…hahaha

So after resting, is almost evening, our next stop is the SOGO, Singapore have SOGO too but they are more towards the Japan style. A lot of brand which Singapore doesn’t have, such as the Justin Davis etc. Anyway as we came in pretty late, so eventually we just do slight shopping and just look if we want to buy anything.. My sister wanted to buy Justin Davis , but the jewels of Justin Davis were really expensive lor, one silver ring with crystal is about $1000 plus Singapore dollar O_o II Anyway my sister do have her rewards too lah , she brought a ring at SOGO.

As for myself, I get myself a ring too at the next day which was the 3rd day (it was the last piece, they have a lot of limited stock)

Photobucket

And here is our collections!! ^^

No comments: