Friday, April 24, 2009

Taipei trip 2009 : 3rd day at taipei

3rd Day, we had our breakfast at an England style café ^^ Very nice food and décor ^^ .

Photobucket

My sister... I told her I so “ciel” (one of my fav character in kuroshitsuji) those who like the animation will know lah.

Photobucket

Anyway today we spend almost half of the day at the miniatures museum of Taiwan. ^^ Being wanted to go so much, it was one of my purposes to Taipei too. My friend said the place was boring, but to me, is more like wonder and full of surprise. Eventually I really hope to spend the whole day instead to slowly see it one by one and every part of it, it is so detail done even the smallest art work. I really love it. If you happen to go, when you saw the phantom of the opera (as shown above), try to stand side-way, you will see the mask-guy in the mirror, time by time, he appear and disappear.

Photobucket

And if you are amazing race fan, go to the last “pit stop “you will see a small house, not as obvious as the bigger (and real big) one beside it, you can know that it was the previous game which they need to find the small yellow envelope just behind the type writer (As shown above), that time the groups really having a hard time finding it. Hee hee…

So as we spend almost half of the day already, we just went back to SOGO again to finish our shopping which we never done so yesterday. But one thing can be recommended is , when you go to one of the SOGO , if you happen to see a Watson of around 4 storey high , it opened until mid-night , it is pretty recommended to go if you like make-up cause they got a lot of Japanese brand make-up products which some can be expensive in Singapore.

No comments: