Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Taipei trip 2009 : last day at taipei

7th day, our final race, last day, our flight is at 6.30, so we be leaving hotel at 3.30pm,

So we went to hotel nearby shop to shop around , and have some ice-cream which was known as Cold Stone. It was super crazy hot cake now in Taipei , I saw the queue at Xing meng ding was like the donut factory queue during the 1st launch at city hall . At 1st, I didn’t notice (again..hahaha) , and asked my sister wanna tried , she point at me the break down queue at the back , it was super long!!! Gosh, but still as we got up early today , as an early bird, have finally give a tried of it’s magic taste that made people queue. When we were buying the queue is packing up!!

Photobucket

Super long queue at xing meng ding!I wonder what happen if i cut queue.. I think i be dead meat ..hahaha

Photobucket

The ice-cream, I prefer Thailand’s one, it is much richer, as for this one, it taste towards more milky.

Since is a short trip , we decided to take taxi back to xin meng ding to get the design key holder which we eventually have done 2 of them previously, we lost it, and so we went back to make another two while to get the last grab of anything we could missed. While we have planned from the 1st day , to buy our mum's fav donut !!! The mister Donut !! ( picture below ) And my sister bring me to the maid’s café, but we didn’t tried because not really much time. Hope can try next time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super long queue lor.We tot no-one will buy so last min then go buy , nearly tot that we be late for our flight. O_OIII

So is time to go airport , at 1st before check in , we asked a sale person at the airport , if there is any foodcourt in the waiting area after check in , as we saw only burger king and one Chinese lai-mee , the sale person say there are a lot of food inside , so my sister and I tot of go in the waiting area and eat , to our shock , there is nothing near to foodcourt !!! no food , only snack bar !!! and snack bar with no table and chair !! so I walked from one edge of it to another , and tell my sister , this is the 1st time ever , I saw no café in the air-port waiting area !! , At last , we found one café at the end of the airport , with very basic sandwich and drink …

Photobucket

Photobucket

One thing , my sister and I found out , the coke is in different size with same price!! They are manufactured in different dates.That reminds me of the news in Hongkong , the inflation theory...they tell you they didnt increase the price , but they " decease" the volume ...hee hee

Next time , i think i better eat before go airport. ~_~ 1st time ever, i got nothing to eat at airport.

This taipei trip , I didn’t really explore as much , as I too old now , must admit that now T_T , I used to able to walk whole day , shop whole day , but now , I need to rest and walked slowly .. wu wu wu .. but still I hope to go taipei again..

Oh remember if u have any receipts , unless is by visa card payment , try to donate to the charity box ( most of them can be found in their 7-11 store or Moss Burger store , the receipt is for lucky draw , if u donate to them , they will passed to those poor family , and tried their luck. Afterall after trip, u wont need it, who know, the receipt u passed to the needed family will change their living condition and life?

No comments: