Friday, May 22, 2009

My 1st winning luck draw !!!

Photobucket

At 1st, I didn’t believed it when the AMK hub employee made a call telling me that I have won 2nd prize, they ask me to verify my IC number, so I tot it was just another prank call which I got so many times,so I told them I can't vertify in phone and just send me a letter if you really got prize to give me.

2nd call after a few days or more, another AMK hub employee ask my home address as I didn’t write in the lucky draw, I tot since only home address, it should be no harm so I gave it to them.

After giving, I still thinking is it true to have such good thing happen to me, so I went to internet and checked, there was one lucky draw which was together with the received of $5.00 NTUC voucher for every $50 (or something , forgotten )spend at AMK hub at the same day , so I tot that time I did filled in the form just to get the $5.00 NTUC voucher. But I didn’t think much as I know that my luck in lucky draw are always zero rated, and they always ran off just within my side.

Although is just vouchers and not cash, but still for the 1st time, I believed there is miracle, as long there is a try, there is always a chance. And i ain't bad in luck , at least i get a prize for the 1st time..heehee ^^

But still a great thanks to the who ever you are for selecting me for the prize..hahaha.. ^^

No comments: