Friday, April 15, 2011

A new (old )start!! 2011

Wah! it been April 2011 , so long so long since i been blogging, been busy here and there , school , work and so on..... I have graduate now and time still are not enough. Working here for 3 years, never notice that time go so fast. So what happen in my 2010? Well , been busy exam for my final year , then after that go Europe , Manchester , Bangor to have my overseas study up to 1 month , lots of thing happen ( will find my time to put up picture ^^ ) and of cause I got myself a new family member, Mika, a female shiba inu . Love her a lot , she now my biggest time “customer”..hahha.. been out for walking to parks and beach more often than ever , may be a good thing , afterall I really need to get myself some fresh air bah. Bringing her for a walk , keep my mind away a lot of things sometime, she just love showing her puppy eyes on me , never stop making me smile which I almost lost it during the stress of my work and life. Not only she bring in joy to me but also my family. My mum hate doggie the most , yet now treat her like princess..hahaha.. First week in our house , with her new toy. Week after , she getting a bit fatter than she first came. Love the way she sleep, her clothes get tighter ..just like master ..hahahha
Mika sleeping with her toy in the car.

No comments: