Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today my knowledge increase........


Today I have attended the court in the MOM.

I learn about how things can be unfair in some point of views being an employer.
I still remember my law lecturer always say : Law dont help stupid people.

I truly understand that meaning. I guess sometime is really hard to tell who wrong or right when even the other party win cause in law is only a compare of knowledge and talent of words and how much you know your rights.........

Now i learn even u might be the one who are right but you might still need one thing , is to compare who are knowledge and clever....

Gosh , life is really hard sometime...

2 comments:

Just Me said...

yea u gotta experience it then u'll noe how to play the court game. so wat if u haf done ur homework getting ready all ur suporting documents n stressing urself? In the end u still will loose to the ones who noes how to play game who seem to not to haf prepared anything. well, it all doesnt seem like wat is shown in tv the judge will have feelings. in reality the judge will gif u the feeling y come bother me go settle among urself....

Rosciel said...

Haha... But somehow some views of mine was taken in by the court. and they are willing to consider. I guess homework is still better to prepare without nothing and wait them to question.

When they question , I take in examples and was able to answer them smoothly without thinking by reading the reports i made in advance with all information of incident timing etc.

Fast respone in the court is still needed lor.