Sunday, March 15, 2009

Watching movie today ^^

Finally, I got to watch my idol, Jensen Ackles movie: My bloody valentine 3D visiontoday, I been wanted to watch this movie for so long ever since last 2 weeks.

Photobucket

My idol : Jensen Ackles ^^

Photobucket

The movie poster : My bloody Valentine , heehee I dont mind the valentine to be bloody with Jensen Ackles ,hahahaha

The 1st time I planned to watch was with my family however there wasn’t any Chinese subtitle , so no choice , I pushed back the date to watch the movie , and more back when I rushing my projects.
I planned to watch yesterday , Saturday midnight show by myself , but my mum didn’t allow me to go too late by myself with heavy rain , so no choice , I left only one choice is today , 1.00pm at Suntec city which I really don’t wish to end up there ( the expected of Traffic jam due to IT show )….

But still I never regret to make my way to catch the show which is going to be taken down very soon.^^ Only too bad , my idol appearance is just far too little.... T_T

No comments: