Saturday, April 25, 2009

Taipei trip 2009 : 4th day at taipei

4th day , We spend again , another half day at a museum which is known as museum of world religions , eventually this museum is even longer , as my sister like to study about religion and all , there is a kid’s playground too , which both ticket can be purchased as a package. Frankly the museum is mostly older age of tour group and hardly sees any age around us. I sort of more interested in Egypt and Buddhist religion so I spend longer time reading it. I happen to stop by a tour group while the tour guide explained the meaning of some Buddhist stone craving, I heard about one thing of if a person born in a way, it mean they are to be as prince or bah bah… I couldn’t heard it well and really interested but too bad, when I wait for next and next group, neither of them mentioned about it.

We were in the museum of almost 4.30 pm which the museum and kid playground closed at 5pm , so we left 30 min to the kid playground , well , I regretted , I looked at the playground and asked my sister : Dude you sure you wanna spend 30 min here with all the children thing and soft toy. Gosh!! Maybe I just too old for kid’s thing..hahaha.

So we back to xin meng ding again for dinner, eating curry pork when my mum just call and told us not to eat pork ..hahahaha…but hor the cheese curry pork is really nice. I recommend people to go eat and try their cheese curry pork, is really nice.

I not a really Japanese curry rice fan, but this I super recommend it and have it for two time in one role during the trip!! . Is not hard to find, the big logo will be seem easily, gosh, now I got hard time to get the same taste of it in Singapore to have it again.

Photobucket

Their big logo

No comments: