Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Taipei trip 2009 : 1st day at taipei

Finally, I have finished upload all my taipei trip with my little sister ,or at least I think is all lah, eventually we didn’t really plan our trip well, as it is a pretty rush and sudden trip. Well also too lazy to plan, afterall is shopping, who will know how long going to take when girls are shopping…hee hee..

I got 7 days at Taipei, but 1st day is “ wasted “ in the aeroplane and the trip to city itself and do all the hotel check in.. , so by the time everything is settle is already around 7 plus. The 1st day I was checked in , for the 1st time too , was a basement room (the hotel named dai xin hotel got basement room) a Japanese style room ( picture attached ) , my 1st impression to the hotel is a bit outskirt area, as it was along a dark walk way, but the overall internal room itself is still pretty good and slightly newer as compare to rainbow hotel which I usually booked although the location is not as good. But as for bathroom, rainbow hotel is preferred bah as for my case.

Photobucket

our first room , later we change another room.hahaha.. i like our second room , but too bad no window , and the previous owner smoke inside !! i brought a lavander refresher spray at Diaso and spray everyday..hahaha.. my sister love the idea , cheaper than using our perfum.

Photobucket
Photobucket
our dinner and dessert!! - very nice woh!

Anyway as 1st day was wasted for all the ding dong, we only able to walk around the hotel area, if you say is outskirt area, well if you don’t mind to walk about 5 min walking dist, eventually they got 2 big shopping centre and a few road side shops such as Daiso and lots of café, and if you willing to walk down even further a bit, branded shops such as coach etc are just near by, so is really not that bad. We had dinner and some dessert for our 1st day and walked around, then went back to hotel and sleep to start fresh next day.

No comments: